In today’s brand custom eyelash trends, the eyes are the most important part of the look. If you want the newest, hottest, hippest look, then here is just what you have been looking for. Have you ever wondered how the celebrities create that edgy well-defined eye makeup look? Well here are the instructions to create just the right look.
Dwhair When you watch TV or look at the glam magazines, it always seems that your favorite celebrity has that cool look that you can never do yourself. Does it infuriate you trying to figure it out and make you want to either give up or pull your hair out? When you get ready to go out for the night, it would be great to be able to apply your eye brand custom eyelash to look like the hottest smoky or edgy rocker looking eye.
It is time to forget the economy, glitz up and go out. Nothing can make you feel better than having a new hot look that all your girlfriends would die for and all the men cannot stop staring at. No other brand custom eyelash application you do will get noticed more than your eyes. New eye makeup is an inexpensive way to get noticed and let everyone know that you are the hottest, hippest chic on the planet.
First, prepare by purchasing the best quality products you can afford. You get what you pay for and the end result will show the quality of the products used. It does not have to be the most expensive products available, but do not choose the cheapest ones either.
This is your special night out, so allow time and patience to complete the application. Give yourself time to play with the application to get the perfect look that will set you apart from all the other brand custom eyelash. It is time to get the products together and get ready to show everyone what you have got…go for it!
Here is what you will need to complete the look:
1. Sharpened medium grey pencil eyeliner.
2. Matte medium grey powder eye shadow, use a Steel or Gun Metal color for a more dramatic, evening look.
Here is the application:
1. Using the grey eyeliner pencil, gently stroke it along your upper lid as close as possible to your lash line. By extending the line out as far or as short as you wish, you can vary the edginess of the look.
2. Using an eyeliner brush, apply the grey eye shadow powder in a line along your lower lash line, making sure to get as close as possible to the lashes. Next blend the eye shadow on both top and bottom lids into your lash line using an eye definer brush.
3. Curl your lashes and add two coats of a curling type mascara.
You are ready for the brand custom eyelash. Pair your steel eyes with a nude lipstick, and you’re ready to rock!